Friends of School (PTA)
WHAT DO WE DO?
Organise events and raise money for our school for facilities our children can use.
WHO ARE WE?
We are you - Mum's, Dad's, Carers, Grandparents and teachers of course!
To ensure our children have as much as possible to help them learn and play and to make new friends.
You can help by just doing one of the following:
- Count bounces at the sponsored bounce
- Label raffle prizes for the Christmas Fayre
- Judge a picture competition
- Help run one of the stalls at the Christmas Fayre
- Bake cakes for one of our cake stalls
- Sell cakes one afternoon at school pick-up time
- Serve drinks and cakes at a disco
HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
Watch out for Newsletters or speak to Mrs Pawley in the School Office.
Please look at our link under "Newsletters & Events" to see some pictures of some of the items we have been able to buy for school!